Biuro Obsługi Cudzoziemców Helpin | +48 792 172 008 | +48 608 553 059 |
Polish citizenship

If You feel that there’s the proper moment to acquire..

Polish citizenship

Polish citizenship

If You feel that there’s the proper moment to acquire Polish citizenship? You can submit the request to the President of the Republic of Poland to grant you Polish citizenship. This procedure is of long duration. The President doesn’t have any timeframes, and no appeal can be made against the decision of the President of the Republic of Poland. The desire to hold Polish citizenship is not sufficient. That’s why it’s a good idea to follow our advice and estimate your chances. And good and clever grounding of the application is the half of the success.

In the case of the application for Polish citizenship making the record of your birth certificate and marriage certificate in the Polish civil state registry (localization). Your localized birth certificate must include your mother’s family name. If you don’t know which document confirms it, we should explain and do it for you.

If you are living in Poland on the basis of permanent residence or long-term EC residence, and you know Polish well, maybe you have graduated from the local school, and you have a stable job – in this case you can apply for your recognition as Polish citizen – naturally if you didn’t leave Poland for more than 6 months and you have a continuous stay. This way is very simple, and it takes about 2 months.

If you are the person of the Polish origin as derived from your parents, grandparents and grand grandparents, or you are referring to the Polish nationality of your ancestors, you maybe already have Polish citizenship. Very often some old document or family album photograph could be the priceless evidence to prove Polish citizenship for you and your children.

If some professional situation of yourself makes you abandon Polish citizenship (very complicated decision), we’ll help you to motivate your request and we’ll advise you about your rights after you cancel your Polish citizenship.

Tags :
Share This:

Related articles

Company data

Helpin Edyta Jakubowska
Service Office for Foreigners

ul. Nowogrodzka 31/221
00-511 Warszawa

NIP: 5311013496
REGON: 146906807


+48 792 172 008

+48 608 553 059

How to reach us?